This unprecedented conference provides a unique insight into how Ben Ryan became the most prolific Fiji 7’s coach in history, winning a record number of titles, culminating in Gold at the Rio Olympics. This course highlights Ben’s approach to simplifying everything Fiji did both on
and off the field and how he got the best out of his Olympic winning team. It will show how this team developed a form of the game never previously witnessed. Through video analysis and discussion, Ben will outline the key concepts that made Fiji the best team in the World and how this can be transferred into the school based game.
- Creating playing environments
- Simple plans and systems
- Establishing coaching clarity
- Coaching to make chaos comfortable
- Training and playing analysis
- Management within and between games
- Shifting thinking in schools sevens
- Where does Sevens go next?