This is a course for teachers of the 7-11 age range (Key Stage 2). It is certificated by Youth Sports Trust, with content designed to develop a range of physical skills. The aim is to equip teachers to deliver sessions that enable all pupils to progress in fundamental physical movements, and achieve a foundation of confidence and competence. This becomes a basis for the learning of specific games skills. It also includes content on developing movement skills into athletics, dance, games and gymnastics.
- What is high quality PE in Key Stage 2?
- Fundamental physical skills
- Introducing movement to children
- Achieving foundation physical ability
- Creating confident movers
- From physical literacy to games skills