Following the success of last year's events, Crista Cullen returns to present a wholly new programme of material for coaches delivering the game from ages 10 to 13.
This Conference will aim to help teachers establish a sound foundation of the most contemporary skills and strategies and apply them to improve the performance of their players and teams. Crista will be assisted by additional international players in delivering this programme.
Practices to develop modern skills
- Grip, carry, push, hit and clip hit
Modern Tactical Priorities
- Playing through the Press
- Width and Height in Attack
- Playing without the ball: Setting the Trap
- Shooting principles
- Penalty Corner Attack and Defence
Introducing Specialist Skills to Young Players
- 3 D Skills
- Drag Flick