with Moritz Fürste
Aimed at coaches who want to excel or specialise in the indoor game. This conference will provide an insight into modern Indoor Hockey at the highest level, delivered by one of the world’s greatest indoor players.
- Effective modern indoor training and coaching techniques
- Focusing on specific skills
- Individual player improvement
- Adapting training for indoor hockey
- Creating a tactical focus in offence and defence
- Making best use of time outs – what to focus on
- Unlocking defences with an extra outfield player
- Training aids for Indoor Hockey
1 place £189 2 places £315 4 places £499
Masterclass runs 10.00am – 3.30pm. Price includes lunch, refreshments and notes. Excludes VAT.
Moritz Fürste is a former Captain of the German National Team. He won Gold medals at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics; as well as the 2006 World Cup. He played at the Uhlenhorster Hockey Club (UHC) in Hamburg from 1989 until he retired in 2018, where he was captain. He guided his team to success in the Euro Hockey League (EHL) on three occasions, winning the title in 2007–8, 2009–10 and 2011–12. At the inaugural season of the Hockey India League, Mo was named one of the six marquee players and named as the EHL’s most valuable player in the 2007–8 and 2009–10 seasons. At the European Championships 2011, he received the “Most Valuable Player” Award. After nominations in 2010 and 2011, Mo was named the IHF World Player of the Year in 2012 and was the first German player to be inducted into the EHF Hall of Fame.