Girls’ Soccer is growing in popularity within schools of all types, reflecting the raised profile of the Women’s professional game. However, it is coached very differently from the boys’ game.
This practical course highlights the important methodology of coaching girls’ soccer and provides everything a school coach needs to know. This will include introducing the game to complete beginners, developing players and turning them into educated Soccer players. Through demonstration and modern on-field coaching practices, this course will focus on doing the basics well and understanding the priorities of the girls’ game. It will give inexperienced coaches confidence that they are giving their players a thorough grounding in the game.
- Developing Girls’ football
- Differences in coaching with male and female players.
- Working with complete beginners
- Developing individual skills and strategy
- Maintaining motivation and momentum
- Working in game situations
- Managing and officiating a match