The importance of environment, culture and expectations has become increasingly recognised as a vital ingredient in the success of a Rugby programme. This has been pioneered recently at international level, and amongst the very top professional clubs. This Conference is an opportunity to identify the ingredients of a thriving Rugby environment, and see how these can be established in a school. Paul Gustard will share his experience as a coach at Saracens, England and now Harlequins, in identifying the features and processes of a high performing Rugby culture.
- Creating a high performance environment
- How is culture developed?
- Rugby Periodisation – approaching the season as a whole
- The Head of Rugby as a leader - leading from the front, leading from the back
- Getting the balance right (push and protect)
- Up to date Rugby Specifics - have your say...