We are seeking the above teacher to join our experienced and enthusiastic team. Our well established non-profit school follows the English National Curriculum and the International Primary & Middle Years Curricula.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a fully qualified teacher with at least 2 years of experience working in a UK or British International School
- Be an experienced P.E. teacher with experience teaching across the Primary and Secondary age ranges.
- Be experienced in delivery of the English National Curriculum (Experience of IPC / IMYC is desirable)
- Be experienced in organisation of extra-curricular activities and have experience in leading sporting trips and fixtures.
- Have excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
- Be able to lead and work as part of a team, managing local and expatriate coaching staff
- Be confident in the use of ICT to enhance children’s learning
- Be committed to regular and ongoing professional development
- Be a fluent English speaker
In return we can provide a competitive package including: generous salary in line with the UK STPCD, personal professional development allowance, flights, accommodation and health insurance.
BESA is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced Criminal record & Prohibition checks.
Please visit our school website www.besaturkey.org for more information about the school.
Email email@example.com for an application pack. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9am Wednesday 16th January 2019.
Interviews are scheduled to take place in the UK & Turkey week of 20th January 2019.