Skip to main content

Telephone 015395 60060

Request a callback click here

Youth Development Officer

Posted Friday, 12 April 2019 | Closing date Monday, 6 May 2019

Harleston Magpies Hockey Club, Suffolk

Youth Development Officer

Three-year contract

Salary £20,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience                     

Are you:

  • A talented and enthusiastic hockey coach
  • An England Hockey Sessional Coach (Level 2) or overseas equivalent
  • Able to connect and enthuse young people
  • Significantly experienced in coaching young people 5 - 14 years of age
  • Experienced in working independently and as part of a team, including leading a team of people

Harleston Magpies are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Youth Development Officer to lead youth hockey coaching and development activities for young people up to 14 years of age.This is a new and full-time position to deliver high quality coaching programmes and competitive opportunities for players of all abilities.

You will work at the club facilities and within local schools and community venues with 65% of the time spent on coaching activities and development with the remaining 35% of the time being administration, marketing and planning.

Harleston Magpies Hockey Club is one of the premier hockey clubs in East Anglia, with a growing membership of over 480 people and owns its own facilities, including two artificial turf pitches.

A job description and application pack is available at .

Alternatively, these can be downloaded below.

Applications must be made on the application form provided by no later than midday on Monday 6 May 2019. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 27 May 2019.

If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Bob Skinner at , providing a contact number.

The post will require an enhanced DBS check and we will undertake other pre-employment checks to ensure the safety and welfare of young people.

 

Advertise a Job in PE and School Sport

Reach over 14,000 teachers in the UK and overseas with our advertising packages

recruitment services

We offer a number of services for schools seeking to ensure they make the very best appointments

Content © 2007-2019 Independent Coach Education. All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Cookie Policy

Site design and maintenance by Stuart Brown Graphic Design