Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will be an outstanding sportsperson, teacher and leader (as well as a proven administrator, diplomat, manager and advocate).
They will be responsible, together with the SLT and the PE and Sports Department, for the creation of a strong strategic vision for the benefit of all pupils incorporating a culture of health and fitness, recreational activities and competitive sport.
They will be responsible for communicating this vision to members of the department, pupils and the wider School community, and for implementing it and ensuring the highest standards of provision.
In recognition of the significance of this new role, the successful candidate will also be a member of the Senior Management Team of the school and as such will play a significant role in strategic planning for the school and ensuring the visibility of sport in such planning.
• Pension Scheme
• Induction, support and personal development
• Generous holiday allowance for support staff
• Family- friendly policies
• Complimentary lunch in our Dining Hall
• Free access, at stipulated times, to our extensive sports facilities
• Friendly staff common room and active programme of social activities
• Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
• Access to borrow books from our library
• Fee remission scheme
• Specsavers Corporate Eye Care Scheme
• Free Parking on site
• Pay progression
• Free afterschool club care