Dates & Venues
- How to introduce the basics for bowling
- How to introduce a introduce the run up for bowling
- How to introduce and develop overarm throwing
- How to introduce and develop flat and high catching
- How to introduce and develop ground fielding
- How to play T-Pairs cricket
- Umpiring basics
1 place £100 plus VAT for Parts One and Two of the Course, £60 plus VAT for just one part, £150 plus VAT Group Booking (up to 3 people attending Parts One and Two of the course)
This will be a live event with no recording offered afterwards.
Lydia represented England during a career spanning 13 years with 225 appearances in all formats of the game. One of the most capped players to play for England. Lydia played an integral part in winning both the 50 over and T20 ICC World Cups in 2009. Lydia is also a five times Ashes winner. Since retiring Lydia has built and developed Cricket for Girls which specialises in supporting schools and clubs in the development of women and girls cricket, Lydia also coaches at the elite level, most recently working with the Sydney Sixers in the Big Bash as assistant coach. Lydia also launched the Female Cricket Store in June 2020 and continues to commentate on the game for both Sky and BBC.