Dates & Venues
This session is a glimpse into the lives of high-achieving, world-class performers. All have excelled in their field with first-hand experiences and lessons to share. Discover the non-negotiable behaviours employed to reach the top and stay there, how high performers learn to cope under pressure and why humility is a superpower.
- There is no single definition of high performance.
- Greater understanding to aid and facilitate your own endeavours.
- Understanding non-negotiable behaviours, to live without compromises.
- Emotional awareness to reflect, adapt and respond to circumstances.
- Embracing struggle.
- Flexibility in outlook, thinking and actions.
- Investing time in developing culture and environment
One place £60
Group Booking £120 (log in on up to five separate devices)
Webinar runs 7–9pm UK Time via Zoom. This will be a live event with no recording offered afterwards. Price excludes VAT.
Damian is an author and professor who continues to work with leading sports organisations to create a high-performing culture. Damian has worked as a Change Management Consultant and sports psychologist for Scotland Rugby Union, Sale Sharks, Manchester United, West Bromwich Albion, France Rugby League and Warrington Wolves, England and GB Rugby League team. Damian was also a guest speaker at PADSIS 2019 and received glowing feedback.