Dates & Venues
This interactive webinar is for directors of sport, heads of sports and coaches. It aims to help build confidence in working with parents to ensure the best outcomes for all parties. It will consider the challenges and the realities as well as looking at some practical solutions to ensure that relationships with parents are positive and in the best interest of the child.
- Understanding Parental Engagement
- Positives and challenges of working with sporting parents
- Understanding today's sporting parent
- Creating a positive parent culture
- The importance of organisational alignment
- Having an effective communication strategy
- Setting the tone and the environment
INDIVIDUAL £60 SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION £120 (log in on up to five separate devices)
Webinar runs 7–9pm UK Time via Zoom. Price excludes VAT.
Gordon is the founder of Working with Parents in Sport (WWPIS) and an author of three books. A former Director of Sport, he has wide experience of working with schools, National Governing Bodies and other organisations, helping them deal with parents and provide children with the best possible sporting experiences.