Dates & Venues
This webinar will help teachers understand the issues of childhood gender dysphoria, and why the numbers of these children are increasing. It will also consider the legal responsibilities of schools to make accommodations under the 2010 Equality Act. The session will focus on the implications for school sport, and provide practical guidance on operating sports programmes, school teams as well as kit and changing issues.
- The changing landscape of gender dysphoria
- The social and cultural background of gender identity
- Legal requirements and the Equality Act
- Implications for sports provision
- Requirements for changing room provision
- Keeping sport fair for girls
- Practical guidelines for schools
INDIVIDUAL £60 SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION £120 (log in on up to five separate devices)
Webinar runs 7–9pm UK Time via Zoom. Price excludes VAT.
Stephanie She founded the organisation Transgender Trend in 2015 and has produced a schools guide Supporting Gender Variant and Trans-identified Students in Schools in 2018. She also acts in a consultancy role to government policy-makers and the media.