Dates & Venues
This Zoom Masterclass will give in depth insight into the work that has been ongoing to help schools understand Mental Health and Well Being. Why and how it was shaped, the sportspeople involved, how to cope in the new ‘bio bubble’ environments similar to national lockdowns. Multiple hints, tips and facts, which all relate to our ongoing environments in life, school and within the educational setting.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - ‘The Basics’
- Are professional sportspeople different to teachers, coaches, and children?
- Leadership, the culture created and its effect on your teaching, the school and your pupils
- Effective communication in the staff room, classroom and on the sports field
- Education – The importance of Self-Awareness and reflection
- Don’t be the Doctor! The importance of appropriate signposting within the school
- Q & A with High profile guest/s
Group Subscription £120 (log in on up to five separate devices)
Webinar runs 6.00pm – 8.00pm. This webinar will be broadcast live via Zoom, with no recording available after the event. Prices exclude VAT.
Michael and Jason instigated and developed the growth of mental health and wellbeing programmes in professional sport in the early 2000’s. They are both still at the cutting edge of professional sport, working with individuals and teams across international football, cricket and rugby in particular.