Dates & Venues
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we do not have any courses scheduled. We will be releasing dates as soon as regulations change.
In association with
Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) courses are for everyone who works with, lives with or supports young people aged 8-18. They teach the skills and confidence to spot the signs of mental health issues, offer first aid and guidance towards the appropriate support. In doing so, recovery can be speeded up, and a mental health issue prevented from becoming worse.
This 2-day course is fully certificated by MHFA England but has no formal assessment. Candidates must attend both days to become qualified.
- Seeing the signs
- Learning to listen and reassure
- Establishing the best response
- Establishing a supportive environment
- Preventing a crisis
- Being a mental health role model
- The place of family, school, peer group and community
- Ensuring everyone has access to support
2 day course £349
Course runs 10.00am – 4.00pm each day. Price includes MHFA Certification (excludes VAT)