Dates & Venues
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we do not have any courses scheduled. We will be releasing dates as soon as regulations change.
In association with
This Elite Coaching Course is aimed at the more experienced coach looking to improve knowledge of the most recent advances in the modern game. It is especially suited to coaches of school teams from Under 13 to Under 16, as well as senior teams. The course combines theory, practical and video analysis to provide an understanding of the strategies if the top teams, and how these can be applied in schools.
- The latest technical developments of the game
- First time passes
- Coach all aspects of the penalty corner
- Assessing individual player impact
- Applying the Belgium Zonal Press
- Inside vs Outside marking principles
- Defending with 10 players
- Exploiting the opportunities created by playing against 10
- Defending long corners
- Rotating to be back 5 effectively
- Playing against deep compact defences
1 place £185 2 places £309 4 places £499
Course runs 10.00am – 3.30pm. Price includes lunch, refreshments and notes. Excludes VAT.
Matt Taylor is the current Head Coach of Nottingham University, who won the BUCS Gold Medal in 2015. He was previously Head Coach of Beeston HC in the Men’s Premier League, winning three Championships between 2010 and 2014. Prior to that, he was coach of the Cannock Ladies’ side, winning promotion to the Premier League in 1009. He is a former England international, and won several Premier League titles with Cannock HC.