Dates & Venues
In association with
This workshop is aimed at all teachers and coaches, male and female, involved with teenage girl athletes. It is especially suitable for Directors of Sport in girls’ schools and Heads of Girls’ Games in other sectors. It will offer practical advice and evidence-based research to support teachers with the necessary tools to educate and empower the girls they work with.
- Puberty 101: what happens to a girl’s body and mind
- Optimising training and performing through the menstrual cycle
- Hormonal contraception and its potential impact on performance
- Sports Bras 101: ensuring girls have the right type and fit of sports bra
- Developing injury resilience in female athletes
- Helping everyone to start having conversations around female health
'The Well' (www.thewell-hq.com)
1 place £60
Group Booking £120 (View on up to five devices )
Webinar runs 7–9pm UK Time via Zoom. Price excludes VAT.
Dr Emma Ross is co-founder of The Well. She has 10 years of experience leading the physiology team at the English Institute of Sport, where she did pioneering work in female health with the Olympic and Paralympic Teams. Former GB rower and women’s health coach Baz Moffat will contribute insight from her wide experience of working with teenage girls and those that support them.