Dates & Venues
Are you worried that you aren’t covering everything you need for your year group team, or aren’t sure what to start with or what order to coach each skill?
Dan, with over 25 years in coaching schools and youth rugby, helps you develop a plan to suit you and your team.
The course will work with you to help you create your own plan, which will reflect your needs, rather than having a generic plan. He will also give you ideas on good warm-ups, core skill exercises and games to populate your sessions.
Design a programme for their time in rugby, not just for the season
1. What needs to be covered and in what depth
2. Using simple teaching tools to design the programme
3. Making it fun, accessible and energetic
4. Making it flex to your school fixture programme
5. A curriculum you can drop into your games programme
6. Help it suit your staffs' skillset and your players' needs
SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION £120 (log in on up to five separate devices)
Price excludes VAT
Course runs 7pm until 8.00/8.30pm. We will also record the webinar for you to view if you are unable to make the live webinar.
Dan Cottrell is a Rugby coach and author, who specialises in producing innovative coaching content for age group coaches of all levels of experience. His newsletter “Rugby Coach Weekly” is read by 100,000 coaches worldwide, and is supplemented by a range of other resources. Dan played first class rugby for Bristol and Bath and was Head of Rugby at Cranleigh for six years.