Dates & Venues
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we do not have any courses scheduled. We will be releasing dates as soon as regulations change.
In association with
This course is presented in association with the Independent Schools’ Tennis Association, by whom it is certificated. This course is suitable for teachers with some experience of delivering Tennis sessions, who wish to embrace new approaches to enliven sessions and improve student performance. It will provide details of modern techniques, imaginative practices with limited courts and doubles tactics for school teams.
The Independent Schools’ Tennis Association exists to promote learning and competing in tennis in independent schools.
- Modern tennis techniques for school Tennis
- Practices, drills and games to improve performance
- Effective teaching of the serve
- Class teaching: practices for larger groups
- Games for tennis training
- Coaching team players: more advanced techniques for improving players
- Tactics and strategies for doubles play
1 place £189 2 places £315 4 places £499
Course runs 10.00am – 3.30pm. Price includes lunch, refreshments and notes. Excludes VAT.
Chris Hampton has been a LTA Level 5 Master Club Coach, since January 2007. He was recently awarded the LTA’s 'National Club Coach of the Year' for the delivery of their programme and commitment to tennis coaching and development. He is a former ATP player and has played at Wimbledon and Eastbourne, as well as representing Oxfordshire at full senior level.