Dates & Venues
New for the summer programme this course is aimed at the more experienced coach who is looking for the latest in-sight as to how to manage effectively without the ball.
- What are the different pressing techniques
- Where do you want to win the ball back and why – what is this based on.
- Training sessions geared around the different pressing techniques
- Coping with the loss of possession in open play
- How to win the ball back effectively and crucially quickly
SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION £120 (log in on up to five separate devices)
Course runs 7pm - 9pm. This Webinar is also recorded.
Matt Taylor is the current Head Coach of Nottingham University, who won the BUCS Gold Medal in 2015. He was previously Head Coach of Beeston HC in the Men’s Premier League, winning three Championships between 2010 and 2014. Prior to that, he was coach of the Cannock Ladies’ side, winning promotion to the Premier League in 1009. He is a former England international, and won several Premier League titles with Cannock HC.