Dates & Venues
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we do not have any courses scheduled. We will be releasing dates as soon as regulations change.
In association with
This is a one day course specifically aimed at teachers and coaches working in a sports setting. It is assessed through a multiple choice paper and course observation, and provides a Level 3 qualification, awarded by Qualifications Network. It is the recognised qualification for teachers working in school sport, and is intended to give them confidence that they can deal with injuries in emergency situations. It is therefore particularly appropriate for teachers who coach school teams.
- Qualification accreditation number 603/2899/X
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of the First Aider
- Assessing an incident
- Providing First Aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Dealing with choking in a sports situation
- Coping with wounds and bleeding
- Injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Head injuries
- Touch line First Aid
1 place £189 2 places £315 4 places £499
Courses run 10.00am – 3.30pm. Price includes lunch, refreshments and notes. Excludes VAT.