We have worked with nearly 100 schools over the last 15 years to improve the leadership and management of sports and physical activity programmes. In a changing landscape of school sport, it is important that programmes justify the considerable investment, and impact positively on all pupils and parents.
All advisory work is bespoke to the needs of individual schools, and begins with a discussion of aims and success criteria.
Typically, this involves a school visit of several days, to examine the school’s sports programme in detail, and to interview staff, students and often parents as well. A detailed report will indicate strengths and weaknesses, and outline possible routes forward.
Experienced consultants are available to advise on all aspects of physical education, sports, extra curricular activities, facilities, staffing and pupil recruitment. This service is available to schools throughout the world.
- Reviewing PE and Games provision
- Preparing for Inspection
- Creating a coherent games programme
- Satisfying parental demands
- Integrating Games with Physical Education
- Introducing exam PE
- Developing elite sport
- Appraising the Director of Sport
- Running a Sports Scholarship programme
- Modernising the facilities
- Generating commercial income from sport
- Developing relationships with feeder schools
Call 01539 60060 or email in confidence to explore possibilities.