Dates & Venues
Independent Coach Education is supported by The Independent Schools’ Tennis Association
This course is suitable for teachers with some or little experience of delivering Tennis sessions, who wish to embrace new approaches to enliven sessions and improve student performance. It will provide details of modern techniques, imaginative practices as well as doubles tactics for school tennis.
- Modern tennis techniques for School Tennis
- Practices, drills and games to improve performance
- Effective teaching of the serve
- Managing large groups
- Small sides games for tennis
- Advanced techniques for improving players
- Tactics and strategies for doubles play
1 place £189
2 places £319
4 places £499
Course runs 10am – 3.30pm. Prices include refreshments, lunch and resources. Excludes VAT.
Chris Hampton has been a LTA Level 5 Master Club Coach, since January 2007. He was recently awarded the LTA’s 'National Club Coach of the Year' for the delivery of their programme and commitment to tennis coaching and development. He is a former ATP player and has played at Wimbledon and Eastbourne, as well as representing Oxfordshire at full senior level.